Sunday, March 19, 2017

Anything Goes

Hi everyone we are here once again with a new challenge, but before we get to it, lets get to our Winner and Top 3 picks from our last challenge Things with Wings:

#27 Margo


Margo is the winner of 3 images from
 
Please contact Julie at CAGIDT@gmail.com
and grab our badge from the sidebar
The top picks are:

#11 Gerda

 

fairy card
#42 Bonnie

 

Please grab our badge from the sidebar
Now on to our New Challenge
Anything Goes
Our sponsor this time around is:
Image may contain: text

Here are the projects by the Design team
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AIPMBRLQCws/WM3MnDYBAZI/AAAAAAAAAog/h0b17K2CWu8GpLQdMsPiTIvF3RnR_yX5gCLcB/s1600/Baby.jpg





Judy 

 






Dana 










We Look forward to visiting your blogs

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! The top picks are, great, well done crafters. DT inspiration is fabulous, I already hopped over to pick up the Boo Boo Babs image. But, the real reason I am leaving a comment is to tell you that your DT rocks when it comes to leaving comments. No other challenge DT is as faithful. I know I really appreciate each one of you. And it makes me strive to leave comments for others as often as I can. Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card as one of your top picks. BTW, my name is Imke and not Gerda ;-). Thanks and congrats to the winner and other Top Picks.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linky seems to have gone AWOL, so my card is here x

    ReplyDelete